(Nov. 14, 2018) Edmonton, AB – Testfire Labs, developer of artificial intelligence (AI) enterprise productivity tools, today announced that it has added four productivity features to Hendrix.ai, an AI assistant that uses natural language to help organizations improve business meetings.
The commercial version of Hendrix, which debuted Sept. 20, attends business meetings, and transcribes meeting summaries and action items -- archiving them in a simple dashboard alongside insights about users' meeting histories. With Hendrix, users search keywords, dates, or names within a dashboard to quickly and easily find and recall meeting details.
As of today, Hendrix includes the following new features:
- Calendar sync – Makes it easier to bring Hendrix into meetings. A dashboard toggle automatically invites Hendrix to new and recurring meetings in online calendars.
- Single sign-on – For Microsoft Office 365. Users activate a Hendrix account -- or sign into an existing one - with a single click after logging into Office 365.
- Summary organization – Provides enhanced meeting summaries. And unwanted summaries now can be deleted.
- Meeting summary editor – Allows for the addition, editing and rearrangement of text, action items, decisions, and notes in summaries, even after they’ve been finalized.
- Action item tracking – Automatic identification and capture of meeting decisions and action items now are visible to users within the live meeting view.
"We’re incredibly excited about the volume of new users signing up for Hendrix across North America. But we know in order to really wow our users, we need to roll out new features continuously; which is what we plan to do,” says Paul Vaillant, CTO at Testfire Labs. “This latest set of features really focuses on making connecting to Hendrix easier, as well as providing users greater control over their meeting summaries.”
Why Companies Need Hendrix Now
Business meetings have been found to waste, collectively, almost $40 billion per year, according to data collected by software company Atlassian.
“Hendrix has the potential to solve this problem by capturing meeting data, and eventually integrating curated public, subscription and private data; answering general questions, and surfacing answers based on the specific profile of the organization that deploys it,” said Dave Damer, founder and chief executive of Testfire Labs.
Over 200 organizations have already signed up to use Hendrix. The product recently was named to the Constellation ShortList™ for Augmented Meeting Services in Q3 2018, was the recipient of the 2018 Startup Canada Prairies Region Innovation Award, and was a finalist in the Best Intelligent Assistant category for the 2018 AIconics Awards.
Price and Availability
Hendrix.ai is available to any North American organization at the enrollment website: http://bit.ly/2xgrQyy. Subscriptions, which include a free, 14-day trial, start at $39 per month.
About Testfire Labs
Testfire Labs develops enterprise productivity tools that modernize the way people work, so they can achieve more, faster. Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Edmonton, AB, Testfire Labs has received seed funding from the National Research Council of Canada Innovation Research Assistance Program, Iris Technologies Inc., Alberta Innovates, and various private investors. The company recently was selected as a Top Startup to Watch by Startup Edmonton. Additionally, the Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC) has named Testfire Labs as a finalist for its 2018 Ingenious Spark Award, and Testfire has also been nominated for Startup of the Year through the National Angel Capital Organization (NACO).
Information is available at https://www.testfirelabs.com/.
Danelle Fash, Marketing Manager